feature request #7978closed
registration search result ordered by identifier descending
The default sort order of the registration search results should be inverted.
Updated by Wolf-Henning Kusber about 4 years ago
- File picture126-1.png picture126-1.png added
- Assignee changed from Wolf-Henning Kusber to Andreas Kohlbecker
- % Done changed from 50 to 70
Descending order is partly solved.
Tested with Search=Planothidium
Descending order for 7874-7845 is correct.
Descending order for 100388-100001 is correct.
But 7874-7845 is followed by 100388-100001, this is not correct taking the entire number into acount.
Updated by Andreas Kohlbecker about 4 years ago
- File picture446-1.png picture446-1.png added
- Status changed from Resolved to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Andreas Kohlbecker to Wolf-Henning Kusber
In the report for the meeting with Walter i found the following requirement: "WHK: neueste Registrierungen oben;".
So we should order the registrations by registration date. The registration data should be displayed in this case in the result list. For example like this: