feature request #7912
Enhance checkbox tree viewer
- to (de-)select all children
- select all children recursively or only direct children
Visualize selection state:
- Text of tree node
- italic when some children are selected
- bold when all children are selected
- default otherwise
- checked when item is selected
- grayed when item is not selected but some or all children are selected
#5 Updated by Patrick Plitzner 11 days ago
- Assignee changed from Patrick Plitzner to Katja Luther
Katja Luther wrote:
this seems to work, but the checkboxes are not grayed when a child or some children are selected.
Setting the checkboxes to gray seems to be platform dependant. On the Lubuntu linux distribution, for example, this state cannot be shown. Therefore the font is changed according to the selection state. bold if all children are selected, italic if some children are selected and standard if nothing is selected.
Can you please test in some cases if this works for you especially when re-opening a dialog with saved areas? If the grayed state is not that important we may close this ticket.