registration search by name finds also typifications for this name
For the existing name Achnanthes gracillima Hust., a lectotype was added as 100442.
Search for for the Identifier in the Poral is fine.
Search for Achnanthes gracillima gives only the name registration 100434
Shouldn't the name request find also types for the name (and related names)?
#2 Updated by Andreas Kohlbecker 3 months ago
- Tags changed from phycobank to phycobank, search
- Subject changed from Lectotype in PhycoBank Portal to registration search by name finds also typifications for this name
- Priority changed from New to Highest
- Target version changed from Unassigned CDM tickets to Release 5.8
#9 Updated by Andreas Kohlbecker about 1 month ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Worksforme
- Target version deleted (
this is now obviously working:
commits are all related to #7621 and no special work was necessary for this ticket.