Form elements disappear in reference dialog after changing the reference type
Tested with PhycoBank
File, New, Reference opens Reference Editor with default value "generic".
Selecting "book" or "article" switches to a blank Reference Editor without fields.
#1 Updated by Andreas Kohlbecker 5 months ago
- Subject changed from New reference disabled in TaxEditor to form elements disappear reference dialog after changing the reference type
- Assignee changed from Andreas Kohlbecker to Patrick Plitzner
- Target version changed from Release 5.4 to Release 5.5
- Found in Version set to Release 5.4
Das ist ein Refresh-Problem
einmal am Dialogfenster zupfen und es ist alles da
zupfen = resize
#2 Updated by Patrick Plitzner 5 months ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Applied in changeset taxeditor|d728f00fbfb5b64be4c1f1fc3c6bd4d1162f42c7.