PopupEditors show editor context information as 'breadcrumbs' in the header or toolbar.
This is important for users not to lose track when opening multiple popups.
fix #7846 editor context information shown as breadcrumbs in the toolbar of popup editors
#1 Updated by Andreas Kohlbecker about 1 year ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Applied in changeset cdm-vaadin|ae69029fdb060770bd05a8c3cf578541bf01daf9.
#3 Updated by Wolf-Henning Kusber 12 months ago
- Assignee changed from Wolf-Henning Kusber to Andreas Kohlbecker
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
Tested for a new infraspecific name with new genus with new reference and new species epithet with new article in new journal. Added orthographical variant.
Seems to be implemented in a generic way, user guidance is straight forward and very helpful.
Ticket might be closed.
#5 Updated by Andreas Kohlbecker 12 months ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Andreas Kohlbecker to Wolf-Henning Kusber
DTO is an acronym for Data Transfer Object. The *DTO labels should be transformes into something more user friendly of course.
I propose creating a new ticket for this remaining issue: #7962
I think we can close this ticket if this was the only remaining open task, do you agree?