feature request #7741
Refresh supplemental data view title when editing terms
Copied from #6973 and #6850
When editing the label of terms in the details view the label is not reflected immediately in the supplemental data view. This happens only after saving or after changing the focus to another term and back.
- Related to bug #6973: Refreshing details and supplemental view added
- Related to deleted (bug #6973: Refreshing details and supplemental view)
- Copied from bug #6973: Refreshing details and supplemental view added
- Copied to bug #6850: NPE when clearing label of "kind of" term in TermEditor added
- Description updated (diff)
Is this still an open issue or has it been fixed with the new term editor implementation?
If not yet fixed we should try to do it soon as it is related to the term editor work.
This is still an open issue. But I would rather fix this together with the other refresh tickets of #4135. It is more in the context of that than the term editor.
Currently, the label is updated after saving.
- Assignee changed from Patrick Plitzner to Katja Luther
Also available in: Atom