meaning of status rejected and according workflow
"rejected" mean e.g. User contact Curator, that the manuscript was finally rejected by the Edior. This is the situation, the curator can set the regstrations to "rejected" and a name is not anymore blocked.
#1 Updated by Andreas Kohlbecker almost 3 years ago
- Tags set to phycobank
- Project changed from Edit to PhycoBank
- Category set to Workflow
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee set to Wolf-Henning Kusber
- Priority changed from New to Highest
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
what about situations in which a submitter starts the registration process for a publication which is never submitted to an publisher?