external links Audit table should allow uuid to be null
when deleting an external link an com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: Column 'uuid' cannot be null is thrown.
To fix this problem the row uuid needs to allow to be null.
- Description updated (diff)
This is generally the case already when databases are created via hibernate CREATE (see e.g. edit-test.cdm_test_euromed.ExternalLink_AUD).
But probably the update script was not correct.
- Category changed from cdmlib to cdm
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Target version changed from Release 5.3 to CDM UML 5.5
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Related to bug #8702: Remove Not null constraint for uuid in AUD tables added
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
We need an update script for all cases where AUD tables still have uuid NOT NULL: #8702
Also available in: Atom