Update date field when editing parse field in TimePeriodElement
The date fields are only updated when a correct date could be parsed.
This could be misleading if i.e. you clear the parse field, the date field stays filled. Even worse, those data are not stored when saving.
#1 Updated by Patrick Plitzner about 3 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Applied in changeset taxeditor|9be67535c6cfd81916477c02af59ea94dcf4487b.
#5 Updated by Andreas Müller about 3 years ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to Patrick Plitzner
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
Looks fine now.
Only, I would prefer to add some color to the parse field and/or the parse label. But this is not part of this ticket in stricter sense.