creating a typification only registration should not be possible if the names protologue is in the current workingset
#2 Updated by Andreas Kohlbecker about 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Applied in changeset cdm-vaadin|11247507b69b5b1c062e3d6469d37b5e5cea94b3.
#3 Updated by Andreas Kohlbecker about 2 years ago
- Assignee changed from Andreas Kohlbecker to Wolf-Henning Kusber
I modified the workflow for creating new registrations. I introduced more constraints regarding the type of registration which can be created in aworkingset.
- A "name and typification" registration only can be created if (A) there is no other registration in the system and (B) if the nomenclatural reference corresponds to the reference of the workingset.
- A "typification only" registration can only be created if the current workingset does not contains the protologe. In case the registration for the name is missing the system creates the missing registration as blocking registration of the new "typification only" registration
We could add a further constraint
- A "typification only" registration can not be created if the working set is not yet containing a "typification only" registration with this name.
The UI has also changed in order to behave according to the new rules.