feature request #7612
CacheStrategy for MediaSpecimens
The DerivedUnitFacadeCacheStrategy has no support for
see #7608 for which the creation of a string representation has been implemented in
This implementation makes certain assumptions regarding the data:
- The reference reference detail of the media is placed in
media.sources.citation and the
- The media can otherwise be empty
- A MediaSpecimen without collection is treated as published image/media
Even if this usage is somewhat unorthodox it is a pragmatic solution to store this data despite the fact that media specimens are not fully supported for real usecases.
- Related to bug #7608: TypeDesignationSetManager: string representations for media types are missing added
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Target version changed from Unassigned CDM tickets to Release 5.19
To me it is a bit unclear what the suggestion is how the MediaSpecimen cache strategy should be implemented.
- % Done changed from 0 to 40
I implemented now a very basic version of the cache strategy to avoid -titleCache not yet implemented- messages
- Related to feature request #4363: Show more informative message for unsupported specimen structures in specimen bulk editor added
- Related to task #9594: Use MediaSpecimen as input for MediaSpecimenGeneralDetailElement added
- Description updated (diff)
- Related to feature request #9597: Improve formatting of MediaSpecimen in TypeDesignationWorkingSet formatting added
- Status changed from In Progress to Duplicate
- % Done changed from 40 to 100
This focus of this ticket is not fully clear. Is it only about MediaSpecimen or about MediaSpecimen used as types.
However, the MediaSpecimen issue is a duplicate for #5573 while the type related issue is finally solved in #7608, #9597 and #9279.
So I guess we can close this ticket as duplicate.
Also available in: Atom