prevent from creating empty registrations
The RegistrationWorkinsetEditor leaves empty registrations in the database when a new 'typification only registration' is created without adding a specimen or name type. Navigating away from the RegistrationWorkinsetEditor view leaves an empty Registration in the database.
- Subject changed from prevent from creating empty reistrations to prevent from creating empty registrations
- Related to bug #7628: Create registration for existing name (typification only) creates two registratios added
- Description updated (diff)
- Priority changed from New to Highest
- Target version changed from Unassigned CDM tickets to Release 5.2
- Duplicated by feature request #7626: PhycoBank Angefangene Registrierungen erzeugen PhycoBank Identifier und/oder blank registrations added
The preferred solution to this problem would be store the new Registration only when a type designation was added and saved.
- Target version changed from Release 5.2 to Release 5.3
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
this has been solved mean while. Add according commits to the issue and close it.
- Status changed from Resolved to Duplicate
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
- Duplicates bug #7622: RegistrationWorkingsetEditor: navigating to other pages with fresh registrations leaves empty registrations in the system added
Also available in: Atom