Full text misapplied name search with area filter uses fixed relation type uuid
This leads to problems when searching for pro parte and partial misapplied names and synonyms as misapplied names are found even if not selected.
Updated by Andreas Müller over 5 years ago
- Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to Andreas Kohlbecker
Created test TaxonServiceSearchTest.testFindTaxaAndNamesByFullText_AreaFilter_7487 .
Strange is that it seems to work with misapplied name pro parte and partial, but does not with synonyms.
Updated by Andreas Müller over 1 year ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Priority changed from New to Highest
- Target version changed from Unassigned CDM tickets to Release 5.32
- % Done changed from 0 to 70
Solved by adding also proparte and partial MAN and partial synonym relationship type subqueries. Also related to final fix for #5477.