Fix pro parte synonym search
Since pro parte synonyms are now pure taxon relationships (like misapplied names) the synonym search needs to be adapted to include pro parte and partial synonyms.
This needs to be done in both standard search and lucene search.
Probably we only need to adapt search such that the search of relationships types searched for is adapted depending on "doMisapplied" and "doSynonyms".
- Due date set to 03/29/2018
- Start date changed from 06/15/2018 to 03/29/2018
- Follows feature request #7334: Make pro parte and partial synonyms real concept relationships added
- Related to feature request #7417: Make pro parte and partial synonym relationships always visible in data portals added
- Subject changed from Pro parte synonym search to Fix pro parte synonym search
- Due date deleted (
- Start date changed from 03/29/2018 to 06/15/2018
- Related to bug #7486: Fulltext taxon and name search not correct for Synonym based queries added
- Related to bug #7487: Full text misapplied name search with area filter uses fixed relation type uuid added
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
probably there are open issues that need to be moved to a new ticket.
Also available in: Atom