feature request #7461
Add oder by ISSN an ISBN to the PagingProvider for all Reference comboboxes
This has been intended as a quick solution to easily distinguish Journals with the same title (printed and digital issue)
The full solution will implemented in #7459
fix #7461 ordering references in comboboxes by titleCache, issn, isbn - consistence by CdmFilterablePagingProviderFactory
- Related to feature request #7459: ToOneRelatedEntityCombobox for References allow searching also via ISSN and ISBN added
- Tracker changed from bug to feature request
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- Status changed from Resolved to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Andreas Kohlbecker to Wolf-Henning Kusber
Henning, can you please create journals with identical title and different issn and test if the sort oder is working?
- Subject changed from Add oder by ISSN an ISBN to the PaginProvider for all Reference comboboxes to Add oder by ISSN an ISBN to the PagingProvider for all Reference comboboxes
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Doppelte Journals "Fotteea", "Hinter Indian Journal of Phycology" und Buch "Das Buch" werden jeweils fehlerfrei aufsteigend sortiert, d.h. niedrigere ISSN, ISBN-Nr. oben.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Assignee changed from Wolf-Henning Kusber to Andreas Kohlbecker
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
Great, so we can close this issue.
Also available in: Atom