feature request #7421
Implement verbatim date for references in TaxEditor
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Katja Luther to Andreas Müller
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
we may want to move the field up, below end date
In 291c69d6 I merged DateDetailsSection and VerbatimDetailsSection and replaced distinction by boolean value "includesVerbatim".
Also moved up verbatim date field.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
Seems to work as expected. Maybe in future we can also unify VerbatimTimePeriodElement and TimePeriodElement. But this can be done during refactoring of the TimePeriodElement (#7423)
Also available in: Atom