remaining specimen determination details view issues
copied from #7102:
One more related issue: when adding a taxon or name, the according text fields do not change there size but stay in single line mode. Usually for taxon representation but also for names we need 2 or more lines. It only changes size if resizing e.g. the width of the details view or by resellecting the specimen.
So this and the scrolling issue are remaining from this ticket. Feel free to open new ticket(s) if necessary.
#5 Updated by Patrick Plitzner over 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Applied in changeset taxeditor|5e9ddd814e4727cce615ee85e7454060357fda3c.
#7 Updated by Andreas Müller over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to Patrick Plitzner
The resizing issue seems to be solved now.
To reproduce the scrolling issue:
- Connect to test-rem_conf_am
- Open Specimen Tree editor
- Search for "A*"
- Select first field unit and slightly change the first record (e.g. change error radius)
- Save => Scrollbar scrolls down
#11 Updated by Andreas Müller over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
- Target version changed from CDM UML 5.5 to Release 5.2
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
As the scrolling issue is not related to determination details view I created a new ticket for this issue #7512 and revert target version ("UML" was not the correct one anyway) and close ticket.