Remove Cascade from relations
Classes inheriting from RelationshipBase such as NameRelationship, Hybridrelationship and TaxonRelationship do cascade from the related object to the other related object. This may reduce peformance during save and also creates problems with permissions (#7390).
Therefore we should remove the cascade from the relationship to the related object.
This requires, that unsaved objects are now manually saved.
- Related to bug #7390: possible permission clash when adding basionym added
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to Katja Luther
- Related to bug #7393: Fix regressions resulting from cascade removal from relationships in TaxEditor added
- Related to bug #7391: grant UPDATE for taxonnames temporarily when using a name as basionym added
- Related to deleted (bug #7393: Fix regressions resulting from cascade removal from relationships in TaxEditor)
- Precedes bug #7393: Fix regressions resulting from cascade removal from relationships in TaxEditor added
- Assignee changed from Katja Luther to Andreas Müller
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
seems to work as it should.
Also available in: Atom