feature request #7345
[E+M] Common name references selectable in TaxEditor
In Euro+Med Berlin Model references for common names are handled separately from other references but do link to them (optional). In CDM we do not want to keep them separate but they should be flagged somehow as Common Name references.
There are multiple ways to do so:
- Add a marker "Reference for Common Names" and mark all relevant references with this marker
- Make the list of common name references a CdmPreference and/or a local preference
- Implement on model level by adding something like supportsXXX for references to indicate in which context a certain reference might be used. Something also discussed for nomenclatural references.
Additionally in Berlin Model the references do have 1 or more languages attached to make them easier searchable(?) in certain contexts. This does not yet exist in CDM. We need to discuss if it is really needed.
ref #7345: every reference used for a common name gets a marker 'common name reference'
ref #7345: for common names only common name marked references are selectable now
ref #7345: add dao and service methods to get UuidAndTitleCache marked with a special markerType
ref #7345: fix dao method to get entities with special marker and pattern in titleCache
#5 Updated by Katja Luther almost 3 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Katja Luther to Andreas Müller
- Target version changed from Euro+Med Migration to Release 5.4
added a new markerType 'common name reference' and everytime a reference is added as source reference a marker of this type is added if the reference not already has a merker of this type.
for review the server needs to be restarted because of the new markertype
#7 Updated by Andreas Müller almost 3 years ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to Katja Luther
- Priority changed from Priority14 to Highest
The PreferencePredicate still seems to be missing so I can't review and functionality is not yet there.
If UI implementation for admin prefs is not possible in 5.4 it would be good (for E+M) to at least be able to read it from DB preferences