OderedVocabularies are initialised with DefinedTerms
In Campanula production I tried adding a new term for all term vocabularies.
This fails for OrderTermVocabularies because the fallback, when creating a new term, is creating a DefinedTerm which results in a ClassCastException when adding to an OrderedTermVocabulary (TermType.getEmptyDefinedTermBase()).
This happens for:
Additionally, in Campanula production, for the following term types a class cast exception happens because they are initialised with DefinedTerms although they are OrderedTermVocabularies:
- Determination Modifier
#2 Updated by Andreas Müller almost 3 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to Patrick Plitzner
- Priority changed from New to Priority14
- Target version changed from Unassigned CDM tickets to Release 5.1
By definition these terms and there vocabularies should not be ordered. The following attributes are all of type DefinedTerm and NOT DefinedTermBase and therefore are NOT ordered.
I did set all vocabularies and their terms to non-ordered on all DBs on production, test and integration. An according update script for other database will run within #6343. The according SQL statements to update local databases before can be found there.
The csv files for Sex and Determination Modifier needed to be updated (see changeset)