feature request #7334
Make pro parte and partial synonyms real concept relationships
Since #5974 pro parte and partial is stored as attribute of a synonym which belongs to exactly 1 accepted taxon.
Pro parte and partial synonyms may link to multiple taxa and they are not real synonyms in terms of that they are equal to the accepted taxon in semantics. Indeed, they are concept relationships and therefore should be handled as such.
We need 2 new taxon relationship types for them. Also we need to migrate existing data by making the synonyms accepted taxa and create the according taxon relationship.
- Related to feature request #7335: Allow editing of pro parte and partial synonyms in the same way as misapplied names in the NameEditor added
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Priority changed from New to Highest
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- Related to task #7319: [CHECK] Import synonyms correctly in E+M added
- Priority changed from Highest to Priority14
- Estimated time set to 3:00 h
- Priority changed from Priority14 to Highest
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 10 to 50
- Related to feature request #7417: Make pro parte and partial synonym relationships always visible in data portals added
- Related to bug #6627: Remaining cdm light issues added
- % Done changed from 50 to 70
- Estimated time changed from 3:00 h to 1:00 h
- Precedes bug #7478: Fix pro parte synonym search added
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- % Done changed from 70 to 100
This is in use now for longer time and no errors were reported, so I guess we can close it.
Also available in: Atom