Taxeditor uses CdmTransientEntityCacher from cdmlib-cache
By solving #7206 the
CdmTransientEntityCacher has been moved from the taxeditor project into a new cdmlib module.
The Taxeditor now needs to be adapted so that it also uses the Cacher provided by the new package.
#2 Updated by Andreas Kohlbecker 11 months ago
das sollte relativ einfach sein:
- Subclass von CdmTransientEntityCacher: Zb: ConversationalTransientEntityCacher, Diese klasse implemntiert dann all die Methoden die im CdmTransientEntityCacher auskommentiert wurden.
- Alle Klassen die in eu.etaxonomy.cdm.cache vorkommen im editor löschen.
#5 Updated by Andreas Kohlbecker 11 months ago
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Assignee changed from Andreas Kohlbecker to Katja Luther
- Priority changed from New to Highest
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
I did reviewing your changes.
All Classes which have moved to cdmlib-cache are removed from the taxeditor. And the switch to the classes now provided by the cdmlib-cache package looks clean and ok. Since the integration tests are all running successful I consider this taks as completed.
#7 Updated by Andreas Kohlbecker 11 months ago
- Status changed from Closed to In Progress
I just discovered that at least one changeset from the taxeditor project (taxeditor|98baf5f8 ) which fixed a bug #6389 has not yet been incorporated into cdmlib-cache. This is of course also one of the tasks to accomplish for this issue.
all changes since Fri Jan 19 17:23:04 2018 +0100 need to be considered being a candidate to patch over cdmlib-cache
* 98baf5f - Tue, 27 Feb 2018 14:30:33 +0100 (3 weeks ago) | fix #6389 Fixed cache loader method - Patrick Plitzner * e25b303 - Wed, 24 Jan 2018 14:46:03 +0100 (8 weeks ago) | quick fix for #7212 in taxeditor - Katja Luther