feature request #7270
Registration message controller implemented
Messages related to a registration are not managed in the cdm model. The prospective implementation for PhycoBank will use a Redmine instance to establish a message based communication between submitter and curators (#7269). Other registration offices may choose an other messaging system than redmine. Therefore the service underlying the controller should be pluggable, per cdm instance.
- RegistrationMessageController in cdmlib-remote, cdmlib-ext?
- RegistrationMessageController will respond with 404 Not Found if no IRegistrationMessageService is configured for the instance see 4.
- IRegistrationMessageService in cdmlib-service, cdmlib-ext?
- RedmineRegistrationMessageService as implementation of IRegistrationMessageService in cdmlib-ext?
- How to configure, inject the IRegistrationMessageService implementation per cdm-instance. Each cdm-instance may have a different configuration. Only few (one) instance will use a IRegistrationMessageService implementation.