Make available distribution status a database preference for TaxEditor distribution editor
Similar to same functionality in vaadin editor (#7028).
Vaadin example given for cuba.
#14 Updated by Andreas Müller about 2 months ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to Katja Luther
- % Done changed from 60 to 90
Generally it works.
Only open issue: if you change the status list you have to completely close and open the TaxEditor to before the new list is used. Only reopening the Distribution Editor is not enough. This should be changed but is not critical because you usually do not change the list often.
Second open issue is that currently only a maximum of ~27 status can be selected, otherwise we get a truncation problem when saving. But this is handled in a separat ticket (#7859) and is a general issue for such lists.
#15 Updated by Andreas Müller about 2 months ago
It looks like the selected status are also written to the local preferences. This is very dangerous because
(1) currently the local preferences are not database dependend and therefore it influences work on other databases
(2) the DB preferences never should influence the local preference, they should only override them when evaluating the preferences