Make available distribution status a database preference for TaxEditor distribution editor
Similar to same functionality in vaadin editor (#7028).
Vaadin example given for cuba.
- Related to bug #6159: improve distribution editor in TaxEditor added
- Related to feature request #7028: make available distribution status configurable in vaadin distribution editor added
- Related to feature request #7235: Make available area vocabularies a database preference for TaxEditor distribution editor added
- Description updated (diff)
- Subject changed from Makeavailable distribution status a database preference for TaxEditor distribution editor to Make available distribution status a database preference for TaxEditor distribution editor
- Target version changed from Release 4.14 to Release 5.0
- Target version changed from Release 5.0 to Release 5.1
- Target version changed from Release 5.1 to Release 5.2
- Target version changed from Release 5.2 to Release 5.3
- Target version changed from Release 5.3 to Release 5.4
- Target version changed from Release 5.4 to Release 5.5
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Katja Luther to Andreas Müller
- Target version changed from Release 5.5 to Release 5.4
- % Done changed from 0 to 60
I guess this is resolved with #6159 and #7793, set for review
- Related to bug #7859: Increase size of CdmPreference.value added
- Status changed from Resolved to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to Katja Luther
- % Done changed from 60 to 90
Generally it works.
Only open issue: if you change the status list you have to completely close and open the TaxEditor to before the new list is used. Only reopening the Distribution Editor is not enough. This should be changed but is not critical because you usually do not change the list often.
Second open issue is that currently only a maximum of ~27 status can be selected, otherwise we get a truncation problem when saving. But this is handled in a separat ticket (#7859) and is a general issue for such lists.
It looks like the selected status are also written to the local preferences. This is very dangerous because
(1) currently the local preferences are not database dependend and therefore it influences work on other databases
(2) the DB preferences never should influence the local preference, they should only override them when evaluating the preferences
Probably (1) is solved now. Can you verify this?
Is (2) still an open issue or is it solved? Or will it be solved by #7849?
- Related to bug #7849: Improve DB Preferences handling and saving in TaxEditor added
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
This seems to be fixed. Open a new ticket if something does not work yet as expected.
Also available in: Atom