Project

General

Profile

bug #7209

use git repos instead of svn in all pom.xml

Added by Andreas Kohlbecker 11 months ago. Updated 7 months ago.

Status:
Closed
Priority:
New
Category:
cdmlib
Target version:
Start date:
01/19/2018
Due date:
% Done:

0%

Severity:
normal
Found in Version:

Description

at least cdmlib-db is still using

<scm>
    <connection>scm:svn:http://dev.e-taxonomy.eu/svn/trunk/cdmlib/cdmlib-db/</connection>
    <developerConnection>scm:svn:http://dev.e-taxonomy.eu/svn/trunk/cdmlib/cdmlib-db/</developerConnection>
    <url>http://dev.e-taxonomy.eu/trac/browser/trunk/cdmlib/cdmlib-db/</url>
  </scm>

Check all pom.xml

Associated revisions

Revision fd5ffb2d (diff)
Added by Andreas Müller 11 months ago

fix #7209 use git repos instead of svn in cdmlib poms

Revision 0e3dfc58 (diff)
Added by Andreas Müller 11 months ago

ref #7209 use git repos instead of svn in cdmlib-apps poms

Revision 3a2a1682 (diff)
Added by Andreas Kohlbecker 9 months ago

fix #7209 removing scm entries from maven submodules

History

#2 Updated by Andreas Kohlbecker 11 months ago

  • Private changed from No to Yes

#3 Updated by Andreas Müller 11 months ago

  • Description updated (diff)
  • Status changed from New to In Progress
  • Target version changed from Unassigned CDM tickets to Release 4.14

#4 Updated by Andreas Müller 11 months ago

  • Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
  • % Done changed from 0 to 50

#5 Updated by Andreas Müller 11 months ago

  • Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to Andreas Kohlbecker
  • % Done changed from 50 to 0

I replaced all occurrences in cdmlib poms by copies taken from cdmlib-cache. However, I am not sure if it is correct now, as something like dev.e-taxonomy.eu/git/cdmlib-cache.git does not really exist IMO.

For the given URL the old value https://dev.e-taxonomy.eu/gitweb/cdmlib-cache.git/tree was definetely wrong. I replaced it by https://dev.e-taxonomy.eu/gitweb/cdmlib.git/tree/HEAD:/cdmlib-cache/ (similar for all other poms).

I am not sure if we need these entries at all, as the important entry is in the parent pom. The module poms scm entries do not seem to be used. The TaxEditor modules e.g. do not have an scm entry at all, only the parent.

Please review.

P.S. Does anybody know if these entries are necessary or could we remove them?

#6 Updated by Andreas Kohlbecker 10 months ago

  • Target version changed from Release 4.14 to Release 5.0

the scm entries in the sub-modules are not needed as the source repository page of the doc site is only showing the entries of the parent project:
https://cybertaxonomy.eu/cdmlib/source-repository.html

--> TODO: remove these obsolete entries!

#7 Updated by Andreas Kohlbecker 9 months ago

  • % Done changed from 0 to 50

#8 Updated by Andreas Kohlbecker 9 months ago

  • Status changed from Resolved to Closed
  • % Done changed from 50 to 0

I removed all scm entries from the sub-modules

#9 Updated by Andreas Müller 7 months ago

  • Private changed from Yes to No

Also available in: Atom PDF

Add picture from clipboard (Maximum size: 40 MB)