feature request #7076
Add Nebula CompositeTable as direct dependency
...instead of as update site
ref #7079, #7076 Add nebula composite table as update site dependency
- after removing the filter for the update site (#7079) the nebula
composite table can be added as an update site dependency
- Subject changed from Add Nebula CompositeTabel as direct dependency to Add Nebula CompositeTable as direct dependency
- Target version changed from Release 4.12 to Release 4.13
Is this still an open issue?
- Target version changed from Release 4.13 to Release 4.14
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Patrick Plitzner to Andreas Müller
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
tested latest change with nightly and p2 update. Everything seems to work.
- Related to bug #7079: P2 updates not found added
For review try opening the GrantedAuthority editor. It is the only widget that uses this dependency
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to Patrick Plitzner
As there seem to be no issues with updating and with GrantedAuthority editor anymore I guess this ticket is fully fixed and we can close it.
Also available in: Atom