feature request #7010
Adapt handlers for multiple selection in e4 views
First, investigate if it is important to propagate the selection in each part individually via ESelectionService.setSelection()
#15 Updated by Patrick Plitzner over 3 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Patrick Plitzner to Andreas Müller
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Adapted all handlers.
This is pretty cumbersome to review so feel free to test some context menus if you like and then close the ticket if everything is ok. If there are still some bugs we will find them sooner or later.
I tested every option except for the taxon navigator context menu. So please test this while reviewing.
#18 Updated by Andreas Müller over 3 years ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to Patrick Plitzner
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
I tested the navigator handlers and they seem to work (except for problems which are probably not related to this ticket).
So I close this ticket, as testing ALL handlers would be much work.