feature request #6869
Reference editor: Advanced mode only available for curators
Only curators must be able to use the advanced mode of the Reference Editor. By this submitters are forced to enter atomic data.
#3 Updated by Andreas Kohlbecker almost 2 years ago
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Andreas Kohlbecker to Wolf-Henning Kusber
From the point of view that titlecaches of the authorteams are often not satisfying this request makes not much sense and should be rejeced.
Henning, what do you think about it?
#6 Updated by Andreas Kohlbecker almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Applied in changeset cdm-vaadin|2ef98d3ee5667951a9c7402fa6b963e949125d9d.
#8 Updated by Wolf-Henning Kusber almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Assignee changed from Wolf-Henning Kusber to Andreas Kohlbecker
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
Test: reference in preparation can be changed by the submitter and curator
Reference by admin or curator can be changed by curator but not by any submitter
Reference by submitter 1 can not be changed by submitter 2
Existing reference in the specimen section can be changed by curator but not by any other submitter.
Done, ticket can be closed.