Supplemental data view is grey when editing images in specimen tree editor
What I did:
- open specimen tree editor
- run search
- select a field unit and add an image gallery and a new image
- select the new image in the image gallery view => supplemental data view is grey and does not show data
This is critical because it is often required to add rights data like copyright to media
#4 Updated by Andreas Müller about 3 years ago
- File picture28-1.png View added
- Status changed from Resolved to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to Patrick Plitzner
This seems to be fixed, but now I get the problem the other way round.
I running steps above (see description) I click on an other specimen with no images attached, everything still ok, but then click in a field in details view (e.g. Barcode), then the supplemental data view is filled with the data of the Media that I had selected some steps before. See attachement. With the given data this was reproducable.