Name Editor throws double selection change events
Found in Version:
- Have the details view open
- Open the name editor with a taxon that has two synonyms
- Select synonym A
- Switch to another view that provides a selection for the details view, e.g. specimen editor
- Go back to name editor by selecting Synonym B.
- Details view gets rendered with first with synonym A and then with synonym B
#3 Updated by Patrick Plitzner over 1 year ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Applied in changeset taxeditor|20fa89e35e3a48b063b1ea8cfd4c7e98e77a3f8a.