Bug in DU facade for setting / retrieving kind of unit
Currently the setting the kind of unit for a derived unit it is stored in the derived unit. Only if the facade is a field unit facade it is stored in the field unit.
However, the getKindOfUnit only returns the field unit kindOfUnit. If the field unit does not exist or has no kindOfUnit it returns null.
- Related to feature request #6721: Show kindOfUnit, Sex and Lifestage also for DerivedUnits in DUFacade added
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to Patrick Plitzner
- Target version changed from Unassigned CDM tickets to Release 4.8
- Found in Version set to Release 4.7
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Assignee changed from Patrick Plitzner to Andreas Müller
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
Also available in: Atom