Post release 4.8.0 tasks
1. check name render part definitions¶
The name render part definitions have changed #6700 and need to be updated.
To check for invalid part definitions:
dataportals-drush rq --severity=2
And check for 'Name render part Error'
For most situations the following update procedure should work:
- go to the layout settings
- check name render part definitions
- if "old part definition pre 3.8.0 or 4.8.0" --> clear the part definition and press "save".
- if "custom part definition":
BotanicalNameand keep the part definition which corresponds to the nature of the portal (botantical or zoological).
- rename the kept part definition to
TaxonNameand press the "Save" Button. Compare the
TaxonNamewith the default by using the diff function. Your should be done after this step.