Exception in SearchResultView when starting the Taxeditor
#1 Updated by Patrick Plitzner about 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Patrick Plitzner to Andreas Müller
- % Done changed from 0 to 80
#2 Updated by Andreas Müller about 2 years ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to Patrick Plitzner
- % Done changed from 80 to 100
For search this seems to be fully fixed. I still get it sometimes for a database I probably never connected to with e4. Often the referencing objects view or some taxon name editor is then shown as not available. But it looks like this does not happen if one closes eclipse correctly and reopens / reconnects to the same database.
Close this ticket. Reopen if some similar issue appears again.