feature request #6663
Add required attributes to Reference to include externally managed references
The required attributes were discussed in BDI Monday meeting (http://wiki.bgbm.org/bdinotes/index.php/BDI_196). They are
- last retrieved (Timestamp when the Reference was last updated from extern source)
- identifier (external URI)
- actionableLink (e.g. webservice endpoint)
- authority (enumeration - extern/local/something in between, to stop local editing for externally managed entities)
Maybe we need also to store how the external class is mapped to CDM (e.g. registered mapper uuid or something similar) / import configuration #6731
For external services it would be useful to have a last updated service.
#6 Updated by Andreas Müller about 2 years ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
The new field appear in the database so I think we can close this ticket. As the field should not be edited by users we do not need editing in the TaxEditor. It will be tested within the "reference workshop" workflow.