Selection dialogs should not show the already selected elements for Synonym and TaxonNode operations
In selection dialogs the element which is already selected should not be presented in dialog. e.g. if an accepted taxon should be moved as a synonym of another accepted taxon, the actual taxon itself should be filtered.
Check ALL dialogs for this behavior. Also check relationship dialogs additionally that they can not create self-references.
#2 Updated by Katja Luther over 3 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Applied in changeset taxeditor|2dbc30eaaedd811da55371f5bc173d6ada3c8485.
when the actual object is set in the call of the selection dialog the filter removes it from the model. Adapt it in MoveSynonymToAnotherAcceptedTaxonHandler, RemotingChangeAcceptedTaxonToSynonymHandler and RemotingMoveTaxonNodeHandler
#6 Updated by Andreas Müller over 3 years ago
- Subject changed from Selection dialogs should not show the already selected element to Selection dialogs should not show the already selected elements for Synonym and TaxonNode operations
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Assignee changed from Patrick Plitzner to Katja Luther
I tested this. It works for the 3 given operations.
The ticket description says that ALL dialogs shoud be tested and adapted. This is not the case for all dialogs I started to test. I created a new ticket for this issue and change title of this ticket to document what has been done in 4.7 and what still needs to be done.
See #6727 for remaining issues.