feature request #6483
Restructure "Show view" and bulk editor menu
#1 Updated by Patrick Plitzner almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Applied in changeset taxeditor|5e008e493bbb4aeb2da462b3e5978dff82280f1e.
#3 Updated by Andreas Müller almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to Patrick Plitzner
Can we still add separators in Admin menu to separate the user management menu items from others?
Also use capital letters for both "Bulk" and "Hierarchie" (or if you prefer for none). I only checked German version but please also handle English version consistent if necessary.
#7 Updated by Patrick Plitzner almost 2 years ago
- Assignee changed from Patrick Plitzner to Andreas Müller
Moving media down unfortunately is not that easy because the bulk editor menu is dynamic making it hard to reference the items within the menu from other extension points.
I propose we close this ticket and if we have time we can maybe refactor the bulk editor menu to be declarative.