Palmweb use records do not correctly implement the feature block setting rules
Found in Version:
The rule for the name in source is:
Link to name used in source:
Whether to show name is source information as link which will point to the according name page
Sources as content:
- If the element is a CDM TextData instance and if the text is not empty the source references will be appended in brackets like "text (source references)". If the original source has name in source information it will be appended to the citation string, like : "(citation-A, as name-in-source-A; citation-B, as name-in-source-B)"
2. if the text of the TextData is empty, the original source citations are the only content (e.g. use case CITATION) and are not put into brackets. In this case the nameInSource is prepended to the citation string like: "name in source: citation"¶
- Link to name used in source is enabled but the names in source are not displayed as links
- The UseRecords are always prefixed with the NameInSource, even if this should not be the case according to the Sources as content-rule 1
- The UseRecords with tabular data are missing the NameInSource as supplement to the citation string. in this case it is only shown as prefix to the whole paragraph content.