NumberWithLabelElement.getFloat and .getInteger should return null
Currently it both return 0 if textfield is empty. In some cases this leads to value "0" while null is required.
Before we need to check if any of the cases do not allow a null value.
Currently the only known place is PolytomousKey.startNumber for Integer and StatisticalMeasurementValue.setValue(float). Both should be discussed to allow null as well.
#4 Updated by Andreas Müller almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Applied in changeset taxeditor|df566dafc6d25450bec8cabdd34ddb2fed099130.
#6 Updated by Patrick Plitzner over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
- Assignee changed from Patrick Plitzner to Andreas Müller
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
I guess this is solved because nobody ever complained after this fix so it seems like all number fields seem to work -> Closing ticket