New reference with only the protected titleCache set is not found in reference select dialog
If you choose "new Reference" in the reference selection dialog and you enter a new reference with a protected titleCache only + year it does not show up in the dialog afterwards. At least if the dialog is for a nomencl. reference.
Maybe this example does not make to much sense, however, the case should be handled somehow. One solution is to adapt the prefilled search string.
- Related to bug #6449: Nomenclatural references with protected titleCache are not shown correctly in name editor added
The problem probably is the wrong selection of the search string. If we search for a nomenclatural reference we must not fill the selection dialog with the titleCache
Maybe the concrete problem was partly fixed by #6449, but should still exist if not only the titleCache is set (as protected) but also a year (or similar) is given.
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Katja Luther to Andreas Müller
- Target version changed from Unassigned CDM tickets to Release 5.20
The problem was that if no abbrevTitle exists the titleCache was used, now the abbrevTitleCache.
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Also available in: Atom