Add existing media to a taxon description is not persisted
When adding an existing media to a taxon the description shows up correctly, but after changing the view and come back to the media view the selected media is not shown anymore and it is not possible to save it.
Updated by Patrick Plitzner about 6 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Patrick Plitzner to Katja Luther
I removed the option to change an existing media element in the DetailsView. Instead we should add the option to add existing media when creating the element. This was already implemented in e.g. the Media view and in the Specimen Editor. I added generic support to do so to the entity collection section super class and implemented it for the media collection section. Adding existing media should now be possible in the Specimen Editor, the media view and in the supplemental data view for e.g. Persons.
Updated by Andreas Müller 11 months ago
- Subject changed from add existing media to a taxon description is not persisted to Add existing media to a taxon description is not persisted
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
The solution sounds reasonable and it seems to work.