Logfile/exception dialog should show connected datasource
Currently it shows information like
login : ki editor version : 4.3.0 server : api.cybertaxonomy.org / cybertaxonomy.org schema version : 126.96.36.199.201604200000 os : Windows 7 6.1 amd64 java : 1.8.0_101 org.eclipse.swt.SWTException: Failed to execute runnable
where it is unclear which concrete datasource on api.cybertaxonomy.org had the problem. We may not need "cybertaxonomy.org" as separate information instead.
#1 Updated by Andreas Müller over 2 years ago
- Subject changed from Logfile should show connected datasource to Logfile/exception dialog should show connected datasource
- Assignee changed from Katja Luther to Patrick Plitzner
- Priority changed from New to Priority14
- Target version changed from Unassigned CDM tickets to Release 4.5
- Estimated time set to 1.00 h
#3 Updated by Patrick Plitzner over 2 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Applied in changeset taxeditor|5b6653af71b7c1d3ae3998057cf3fa7502a76a58.