feature request #6216closed
Allow changing of defaultColor for PresenceAbsenceTerm
Updated by Patrick Plitzner about 6 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Applied in changeset taxeditor|cf4bd11fd2a394c795f744111f8b2cbf7f59f7e5.
Updated by Andreas Müller about 6 years ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to Patrick Plitzner
Works well and ticket can be closed. Only issues might be layout issues:
- Personally I find it better to have a color field that shows the current color and a button that allows editing, instead of clicking on the color field itself (might not be intuitively understood by users)
- Maybe we can have a bit more between "Symbol" and "Color". Now both field touch each other what does not look so nice.
- What about a frame around the field? Is more in line with the text fields and for color white it gives you an idea that there is a field.