feature request #3958: Handle CDMPreference table
bug #6105: Make CdmPreferences editable in separate view
Add project specific preferences to CdmPreference menu
For now we have two project specific preferences: RedList (EditorProfile->Rote Liste 2020) and Campanula (Specimens and FieldUnit->Show taxon association...)
These should also be database specific thus moved to CdmPreferences
- Target version changed from Release 4.4 to Release 4.5
- Target version changed from Release 4.5 to Release 4.6
- Target version changed from Release 4.6 to Release 4.7
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Katja Luther to Patrick Plitzner
- Priority changed from New to Priority14
Is this solved? If yes, was it solved in 4.6 or 4.7?
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Assignee changed from Patrick Plitzner to Katja Luther
This works fine.
@Katja: Could you adjust the target version if this was already solved in 3.6?
- Target version changed from Release 4.7 to Release 4.6
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom