task #4338: [MASTER] Handle abbreviated title and protected cache correctly in TaxEditor
Show volume etc. for generic references
... and also for some other references.
Split from #2862: The current DefaultReferenceCacheStrategy does not handle inReferences correctly. E.g. volumes and other information is not shown.
#7 Updated by Andreas Müller over 2 years ago
- Description updated (diff)
- Private changed from Yes to No
This seems to be fixed for simple reference (see test "testGenericMissingVolume"). For inreferences it is unclear what the expected result should be.
- Should the result include the volume of the reference but not of the inreference? - I think yes.
- Should the result include the volume of the inreference if the reference has no volume? - I think yes.
- Should this hold for both nomenclatural citation as well as bibliographic citation? - I think yes.