feature request #5714
In Original Source Type dropdown show Primary Taxonomic Source first
...followed by Primary Media Source and then followed by others alphabetically. Currently order seems to be according to the enum.
At the end we should have Other followed by Unknown.
We may also think about a Comparator defining the order which can also be used for #3185
If possible for media sources, Primary Media Source should be first.
fix #5714 Add possibility for adding a comparator to EnumComboElement
- for Sources always have PrimaryTaxonomicSource or PrimaryMediaSource on top depending on IdentifiableSource
ref #5714 Fix ordering of source types
- order by key instead of message
- always have either taxonomic or media source as first and the other as second
#3 Updated by Patrick Plitzner over 3 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Applied in changeset taxeditor|0c7c9656704a352a2bdfea434d6b703245177c65.
#9 Updated by Patrick Plitzner over 3 years ago
- Assignee changed from Patrick Plitzner to Andreas Müller
Andreas Müller wrote:
Have you checked if we can reuse / combine the Comparator developed for #3185?
The other comparator is used for comparing the sources and not the terms themselves. There may be a small chance for refactoring but for now I would rather close this ticket if everything is fine.