feature request #5671
Name selection should not allow self referencing name relationships
Currently, when creating a name relationship it is possible to select the same name for the to and from part. This should not be possible.
Maybe the same problem exists for other relationships such as taxon relationships.
- Description updated (diff)
- Priority changed from New to Highest
- Target version changed from Unassigned CDM tickets to Release 4.5
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- Private changed from Yes to No
- Assignee changed from Katja Luther to Andreas Müller
Seems to be solved for name relationships but still open for taxon relationships.
Also for inreferences we need to implement it. Here it may even lead to a stack overflow in the cache strategy (#6426)
- Status changed from Resolved to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to Katja Luther
- Related to bug #6426: Avoid stack overflow in self referencing references added
- Status changed from Feedback to In Progress
- Target version changed from Release 4.5 to Release 5.29
this is still an open issue
Also available in: Atom