feature request #5575
DNA Sample requires CacheStrategy
ref #5575 refactor initialization of cache strategy (initialize when needed, not in constructor)
#3 Updated by Andreas Müller 10 months ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Priority changed from New to Priority14
- Target version changed from Unassigned CDM tickets to Release 5.19
- % Done changed from 0 to 30
I added a very first version for DNASample cache strategy to avoid the -titleCache not availble- messages
#4 Updated by Andreas Müller 9 months ago
- Target version changed from Release 5.19 to Release 5.21
As TissueSample are currently still handled as DnaSample modellwise (to allow adding of sequences directly without DnaSample intermediate) we need to distinguish the correct CacheStrategy depending on the SpecimenOrObservationType. This can only be done after constructing the object as otherwise the type has not been filled by hibernate yet for persistent objects.
Therefore I refactored the initialization of cache strategies in the way that they are only loaded when needed: 493cdee0c5
#14 Updated by Andreas Müller 4 months ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
- % Done changed from 80 to 100
Not sure if this is already fully fixed but it needs to be adapted/tested anyway once we unify DnaSample with DerivedUnit class. Also we have an explicit DerivedUnitDefaultCacheStrategy now (#9678) which may improve the situation with cache strategy loading.
So for now I close this ticket.