Converting persons to team members may result in "-empty team-"
A tried to convert a person to a team, but there was no member added to the team and the title cache is only "-empty team-".
Moving links to the objects seems to work.
Updated by Katja Luther over 7 years ago
in the merge strategy the adding of the person(s) to the new created team is missing.
parsing the title of the old person whether there is a "&" and/or "," and creating one or more new persons
adding these persons to the new created team.
Updated by Andreas Müller almost 2 years ago
- Subject changed from Converting persons to team members does not work to Converting persons to team members may result in "-empty team-"
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee changed from Katja Luther to Andreas Müller
- Target version changed from Unassigned CDM tickets to Release 5.19
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
The "empty team" issue has been solved. The handling of team members has been moved to follow up ticket #9363 as it is not a bug but a feature that needs to be configurable.
Changing subject of this ticket to be inline with actually fixed issue.