feature request #4118open
@NotPartOf Annotation to exclude properties from the permission validation
successor ticket to #4081 (TaxonNodeServiceImpl.makeTaxonNodeASynonymOfAnotherTaxonNode() requires TAXONNAMEBASE.[UPDATE])
CdmSecurityHibernateInterceptor has a map which defines properties per type that will be excluded from the permission validation. We need new Annotation
@NotPartOf to populate this map in a dynamic way. This annotation will indicate that the annotated property is not a crucial part of the type and that this property should be excluded from the permission validation
Updated by Andreas Müller 4 months ago
- Tags set to security
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to Andreas Kohlbecker
- Target version changed from cdmlib - Old Next Major Release to Unassigned CDM tickets
- Private changed from Yes to No
Is this still an open issue?
I remember we had another solution for e.g. cache fields. We should link this solution (tickets) to this ticket.