feature request #3742
Display altitude, distance to Ground and watersurface correctly in dataportal
see #2663, #3741, #3072, #3074,
#7 Updated by Andreas Müller over 2 years ago
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from Resolved to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to Andreas Kohlbecker
- Priority changed from New to Highest
There are 2 open issues:
- null values should not be shown as 0, but should be considered as being empty. If all values are null the parameter should not be shown or it should be indicated that no data is available.
- If freetext is available, only the freetext should be shown (see comment e.g. on GatheringEvent#distanceToGroundText).
Note: I created an example record here: http://test.e-taxonomy.eu/dataportal/preview/cichorieae/cdm_dataportal/taxon/1ad7630a-290b-464f-99e3-43c9dfb3c38b/specimens but this may be overwritten by importing a new production DB to test.
For related tasks see also #6412